Following the success of its last editions as part of France’s biggest industrial gathering Global Industrie, the global show for all industrial subcontracting know-how returns from the 16th to the 19th of March 2021 at Eurexpo Lyon.
Designed as a genuine facilitating network for industry, this show makes it possible to initiate, concretize and develop any opportunity for cooperation between players involved in the design and production of customized parts or sub-assemblies.
MIDEST plays a decisive role in sourcing and linking between prime contractors and subcontractors,
their panel of subcontractors
the right partners
decisive contacts for the success of their projects
key topics in industry
technological trends and innovations
The fact that Midest is held as part of Global Industrie makes it an essential event for professionals seeking innovations, specific know-how and technologies.
Suppliers of solutions in material processing, electronics, microtechnologies, IT and industry services showcase their know-how there to present manufacturers, equipment suppliers and assemblers searching for specific know-how with solutions corresponding to their concrete projects.
Design offices, R&D departments, technical departments and purchasing departments visit MIDEST in order to carry out effective sourcing and find competitive solutions for their concrete projects, evaluate their panel of subcontractors and compare technologies, materials and production sites.
The figures prove it: MIDEST is still undeniably the world’s number one show for industrial subcontracting, and its positioning in GLOBAL INDUSTRIE has considerably bolstered this position:
- 95 % of visitors said they were satisfied with their visit (compared to 67 % in 2016, 73 % in 2015 and 94 % in 2018)
- 76 % take part in purchasing decisions
- 83 % of investment project developers were able to concretize at Global Industrie (compared to 77 % in 2018)
- Main reasons for visiting: Technological watch I Search for solutions I Networking I Search for new suppliers
- all French regions
- countries with high export potential: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, North Africa, etc.
- all functions: Près de 1 200 exposants présenteront leurs savoir-faire et innovations technologiques sur cette édition à travers 16 secteurs d'activités. Decision-makers: 49.6 % - Designers: 22.3 % - Users: 10.2%
- companies of all sizes: start-ups, micro-businesses, SMEs, mid-caps and large corporations
- more than 50 user sectors, with the following TOP 10: Metallurgy - Mechanical engineering – Automotive – Aviation - Machine Tools – Construction – Plastics - Electronics / IT - Design Offices - Agriculture
new contacts and benefiting from prospects
with your market for 4 days
from a unique showcase to present your new offers
from effective and efficient communication with continuous presence on the Internet and social media